Friday, March 30, 2012

It's almost time

I can't believe in 2 days, this devotional site will be up and running.

OK, so Sunday will just be scripture (see the tab above), but on Monday there will be an actual devotion. Remember this isn't going to be your usual little devotional book that you pick up from Lifeway. It will be personal and real. It is my journey in faith. I have asked several people who I admire to also contribute their own beautiful writing, so I think you will find something new and different here every day.

I'm sure there will be failures and glitches along the way. I may quote something wrong or say something wrong. Remember, I'm a sinner just like you...living in this fallen skin and allowing God to refine me. It is a process.

Whether you are a new believer or have not even begun, I hope you will find this to be a sanctuary away from any past religious scars you carry. We all have them. I could even dare say we have all inflicted them. With that said, I always welcome all comments from all walks of life, but I will never publish anything that I find demeaning or hateful.

This is a safe place. I can't wait to meet you and walk with you as we learn, stumble, and seek holiness together.

Sarah

P.S.-I will be without internet service this weekend, so if for some reason my Sunday post doesn't show up like it is supposed to, I apologize. Charge it to my head and not my heart. I've never claimed to be a techy...and you don't want to know how long it took me to figure out how to put all those little tabs at the top of this blog. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment